Virtual Career Fairs
Our virtual career fairs are a great way for you to recruit highly qualified teachers, principals, administrators, and K-12 support staff from around the country.
2021/22 Virtual Career Fairs
Thursday, October 28
Find the teachers and staff you need to be successful throughout the school year.
Thursday, January 27
Build your pipeline with qualified candidates for 2022 and beyond. Limited spots available.
March 23 & 24
Our largest event of the year! Secure qualified talent for SY2022-23.
Thursday, July 21
Fill open positions before the upcoming school year at this huge summer recruitment event.
When was the last time you exhibited at a job fair with over 1,000 highly qualified candidates?
Best in class technology with hands-on support
- Our customer support team will get you trained and comfortable with our system before the career fair.
- Our marketing team will help promote your participation before the event, and after the event you’ll have access to all chat transcripts and analytics.
- Over 90% of our customers said they were "very satisfied" with our support teams in post-event surveys.
Access to highly qualified candidates
- Over 70% of our job seekers hold a master's degree or higher
- Our candidates hail from all 50 states
- Our candidates vary in age and demographic - from newly graduated education majors to seasoned teachers, and everything in between.
Learn more about our virtual career fairs.
Please fill out the form below.